Our care workers provide crucial care and support to customers in all aspects of their daily life.The overall purpose of the role is to provide a high quality and person centred service that responds
to the needs of the client, enhances their quality of life and promotes independence.
Care and Support staff will deliver a range of tasks, which may include supporting individuals with their personal care routines, supporting their social and emotional wellbeing and assisting with practical tasks.
All staff will need to demonstrate a commitment to Exquisite Concept core values;
• Respecting and recognising each client as a unique individual with their own preferences.
• Promoting independence and empowering people to live their own lives in the way that they choose.
• Respecting the dignity and choices of each client.
• Working safely at all times.
• Promotion of good health and wellbeing.
• A commitment to learning and development, regardless of experience or past work.
• Handling personal information confidentially at all times.
• A commitment to honest, open and positive team working, to support continuous improvements in service delivery.
These values are explained in more detail in our Staff Handbook and via the staff induction process.